Verbal Croquis has hit me with an internet meme! As if there isn’t enough information about me on the internet, here is more…
- As a kid, I created an entire imaginary fantasy planet, complete with continents, languages, rising and falling civilizations, mythologies, and multiple fantasy-genre stories about a pair of mercenaries.
- I am a morning person – a lark. It seems like I always get my best work done before noon… and it’s all downhill after that. I compensate by rising early.
- As a teenager I wanted to be a fiction writer… I wrote several terrible short stories and even sent them to literary magazines. Thankfully almost all of them were rejected – and the one that was accepted wasn’t printed before the magazine mercifully folded.
- I have a ridiculously low tolerance for alcohol. (I drink the neck of the beer and then I am done). The result is I have never really enjoyed bars or clubbing (though I love pub food).
- My dream is to build a home and a studio in the country, and to live within modest means.
Now here’s how the game is played – I tag five people – they tell the world five unknown things about themselves – and then tag five more people that they want to know more about… until every single person on the internet has done the freaking thing and it finally dies…