Welcome to Click Click, the regular roundup of what I find worth clicking on the internet. This week, Click Click comes a little earlier because I decided to switch it from Thursdays to Tuesdays. But even in one weekend, a lot can happen on the internet…
- What can a small fashion label do to weather the recession? “It seems like this might not be the best time to actively grow our sales, so we’re focusing on building the idea of our brand,” says Lisa Mayock of Vena Cava. I am looking forward to seeing more designers embrace the idea of blogging.
- Do you have a fashion business and looking to increase awareness? PR Couture offers the How’s and Why’s of choosing a PR Agency.
- Or, why not enter the Gen Art Styles competition and win the chance to show your work to fashion’s most influential? Join an alumni that includes Rodarte and Peter Som.
- For a few labels, the recession brings opportunity – Joe Fresh is ready.
- The most fashionable bunny with a blog (sorry Lady Miss Angora!), Fifi Lapin has designed a new collection for Le Sportsac.
- In case you thought being a male model was all champagne and blue steel, Best Week Ever brings us The Saddest Male Models in the World.
- Alexandra Shulman, editor of British Vogue and role model for the scruffier set of stylephiles like myself, defends the fashion industrial complex.
- A new documentary to look forward too – The September Issue gives a behind-the-scenes glimpse into the making of US Vogue.
- Enter the html-coloured free-associative world of artist Jesi the Elder.
- Toronto heads up – if you are into all things internet, its worth checking out PodCamp Toronto. If you can go, say hi to Anita who is speaking on the public relations-relations panel.
- Clothesline Finds posts an interview with yours truly!
Last but not least, I was tagged for a “Proximidade” award by Gerri at Shoes from Around the Globe. Thank you Gerri!
This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends…
In that spirit, this special edition of fashion blog karma is awarded to eight bloggers with these admirable qualities. Thank you all!