Welcome to click click, the sporadic review of what I find worth clicking on the internet.
- Tips on how to sneak into a fashion show – all your questions can be answered by the inimitable, amusing Isaac Likes. He also shares some Paris-specific subterfuge.
- Interview with Jane Law, costume maker and cutter – pleasurable interview with a costumer who is also a technician on creating period clothing for heroines in film. Hat tip to Nathalie. Related: the actor who plays Pete Campbell on Mad Men discusses appearances and creating an unlikable character.
- On being an alpha female – good advice for anyone who wants to bring their Alpha game. Via Lucie.
- exformation – Ze Frank’s a show is getting a mazinger. Mind-blowing to think that the show was 5 years ago. Also check: breaking normal.
- The High Cost of Cheap Fashion – author Elizabeth Cline discusses her investigation into the cultural, economic and environmental implications of the high street stuffed closet.
Karma rama llama…