Welcome to Click Click, the fairly regular roundup of what I find worth clicking on the internet.
- J’adore shares design sketches of the new fall 2010 shoes. I like the technical detail of these drawings.
- Agent Lover has pictures of Nick Caves “soundsuits” and they are impressively loud!
- Pattern School is another knitty-gritty garmento website to love, in the same category as Fashion-Incubator.
- The Kouklitas is soft cloth dolls in couture clothing, amazing. I used to make similar soft dolls as a kid but nowhere near as finely crafted as these.
- The Eternal Intern records the aspirations and tribulations of three clever young fashion professionals who are way too accomplished to be working for free.
- Parker + Muse is Annching’s new blog where she is documenting the process of her grad collection. She is a clever and dedicated fashion student, and in my opinion, one to watch.
- A complete archive of the Drew movie posters full of gorgeous art and flashbacks to the not-so-distant past. It seems like movie posters hardly ever feature illustration any more.
Plus, karma karma for friendly commenters and linkers <3
- Label – “A label is any kind of tag attached to something so as to identify the object or its content.”
- T. M. Pasnak – “You are either extremely tenacious, OR really lost if you have somehow found your way here.”
- Aspiring Couture – “Aspiring Couture is a project to get young designers, their fresh approach and new outlook on fashion, made known to the world.
- on the row – “A fashion student who’s dream job is to forecast trends and work for an agency that pays for her travels.”
- Humber Fashion – the Humber Fashion school blog, a great idea for a fashion student project, led by editor Jacquie Burton of Jacquieshambles.
- Corey Lee Draws – “My work is inspired by fashion, music, typography, videogames and just about anything else I find interesting.”