Welcome to Click Click, the fairly regular roundup of what I find worth clicking on the internet.
- This interview with Guy Trebay interested me – especially the bit where he talks about something I hope for as the zeitgeist changes so drastically – the ability for world class designers to be located outside of fashion capitals. Hat tip to Dream Sequins for the link.
- Four lessons we can learn from how Anna Wintour runs Vogue. Whether you’re running the world’s fashion bible or a micro-editing a blog, these are great insights from the best in the biz.
- Links for fashion blog types. Someone has finally crunched the numbers to see the real effect of bloggers on coverage of New York fashion week. Fern Mallis wants fashion bloggers to unionize – just so IMG doesn’t have to figure out who is worth accrediting. What do you think? In London, PR is struggling with the same issue – how do you figure out who is worth a seat? Say, is going to fashion week demode yet?
- This article is all about how they decide how fashion PR decides who sits where at a fashion show, and why.
- Is it all about celebrity? Fashion Designers? Fashion Bloggers? Are you aiming for fame?
- Touching to read about the real McQueen, memories from those who really knew him.
Blog karma for all these linkers and commenters! Lucky me to have so many internet friends…
- I got to meet all of the friendly, fascinating people at 18karat on the weekend.
- Row 1 Section A gives me and Jeremy Laing some blog love.
- fashionstyle – “Car la mode sans style…c’est comme un mets sans saveur….”
- satinsugar – “Just me and my everyday.”
- Paco+Lupe - “Merging art and fashion to bring you our idea of original handmade bags.”
- Quelques références – “Design de mode axé sur le développement durable”
- plaisirs simples – “for all things inspiring”
- Pink Lady Fashion – Fashion design, illustration, and patternmaking service provider.
- Tomorrow Never Knows – Vintage store opening May 2010 at 1207 Bloor St West.
- The Rowdy Elsewhere – “Ever have an argument with your own brain? Then lose?”