Welcome to click click, the sporadic review of what I find worth clicking on the internet.
These diptychs of stylish couples swapping outfits by artist Hana Pesut delightfully bend and blend gender perceptions.
- One way or another, it’s gonna hurt – no one gets to coast. Pick your problems. More on the epic struggles of aspiring fashion design stars – Hungry For Attention.
- The Part of a Movie where the Girl Gets a Makeover – Rachel Rabbit White talks fantastic film transformations – whether gifted or self-directed.
- the day Teller gave me the secret to my career in magic – a magical message packed with practical insights for any creative careerist. Only recently I’ve been realizing the usefulness of channeling negative energy into compelling work, and Teller articulates this perfectly.
- Model economics – the gap between the got-its and the want-its is way wider than ever before.
- In Fashion – Louise Wilson – Central Saint Martins’ resident dragon discusses the alchemy of educating fashion designers.
- Power Dressing – visual leadership and style symbolism as it relates to the careers of female politicians. Also – there’s a blog about this.
- His. Hers. – when divorce goes to the court of consumerism.
Karma-matic for incoming linkers and commenters -
- The Blogust – one of the sweetest shoutouts I’ve ever received thanks to Michelle Bobb-Parris
- Bloggers Style: Spring Shoes – FLARE.com features my new blue brogues.
- Ruby Bastille – “books ~ style ~ food ~ fantasticness”
- life in the m lane – “A change of plans, a change of direction, a need for adventure – life is meant for living, why not do it with wonderful inspirations.”
- Verging On Serious – “ramblings from a health-nut in New York City”
- The Blonde Muse – “21 year old hedonist queen of wanderlust”
- Farbenfreude – “My free time is spent on the beautiful things in life”
- Paper Doll Circle – “general paperdoll scuttlebutt – lavishly illustrated with great images of current, rare and unique paperdolls”