Welcome to Click Click, the regular roundup of what I find worth clicking on the internet.
- Final Fashion got a must-click mention in NOW Magazine!
- Project Runway Canada applicant Brook dishes her thoughts on the PRC2 Premiere.
- Fashion illustration links – stylist Gabrielle Teare picks her favourites, Don Oehl sent me an email introducing me to his vector style.
- The Almost Girl fashion blog by Julie Fredrickson has lapsed into fashion blog history, and she is also no longer with her start-up Coutorture. Julie still keeps the fashion blog flame lit on her group of product blogs, which you can visit at Almost Media.
- Speaking of transitions, rumour has it that Full Frontal Fashion is now defunct. Too bad! Its one of my favourite things about fashion week in New York – after a long day at the shows I can kick my heels off with Joi and catch up on all the shows I’m not cool enough to get invited too. Plus the inane interviews were always a larf. VideoFashion has stepped in to replace, and at least I can watch this show even if I am not in NYC.
- The newly named LG Fashion Week website is up. Rumour has it the week will not be in the tents, though the venue link on the website still says Nathan Philips Square. I wonder where it will be. I think the tents have been a good thing for Toronto fashion, but there are many other venues it could go to.
- The F-List now has a blog and posted a post about the plethora of extra fashion weeks in Canada that echoes my first “just a thought” post of the year.
- Toronto fashion and art types, have you heard of Fashion No-no? Looks interesting, does anyone want to go with me?
- More fashion blog karma – Designers Connect is a resource for info on indie Canadian fashion designers, The Last Stitch is a thoughtful sewing blog.