Thanks to Final Fashion sponsor LIV by Au Lit, I had a wonderful opportunity to invite 20 of my favourite fashion friends – writers, bloggers and stylists – to celebrate the beginning of the winter holiday season with wine and cupcakes and check out all the goods at LIV. This is the second sponsored event I’ve done in the intimate, casual spirit of my old series of networking brunches, TFBB.
Here I am looking as festive as I’ll ever get!
I love being a connecter of people – I tried to invite a mix of good pals from the TFBB days and newer friends that I’d like to get to know better – and of course people I think would like to meet eachother. I also tried to pick people I knew would love LIV’s chic, friendly style and the vintage-inspired jewelry of featured designers Edmoure Ralph. All while keeping the event small enough to be intimate. I’m lucky to have the enviable problem of knowing way too many awesome people so putting together the guest list was a happy challenge.
The girls of Fashion In Motion showing off some ornaments.
Kimberly of The Soul of my Shoes and Ashley Bartlett of She Does the City. Marta of With Love… was also at the event taking photos for LIV’s blog, I was a bit too absorbed with introductions and conversations to get many good shots so I can’t wait to see Marta’s pics.
Thanks everyone who came! It was so much fun to see you all. Roll call:
- Briony Smith and Danah Abdulla of blogTO
- Rea McNamara of EYE WEEKLY and Metro
- Emma Yardley of Canadian Living
- Johanne Durocher and Rachel of Fashion In Motion
- Jennifer Campbell of FASHION Magazine
- Gail McInnes
- Anita Clarke of I want – I got
- Jen Tse
- Linda Gaylard
- Nathalie Atkinson and Elyse of National Post
- Ashley Bartlett of She Does the City
- Afiya Francisco of The Style House
- Stefania Yarhi of Textstyles
- Tricia Campbell
- Renee Williams of Yahoo Canada Life
- Eden Spodek of Bargainista
- Kimberly Lyn of The Soul of my Shoes