Rebekah at Stylist Stuff tagged me to share 6 unimportant items about myself… here they are in the order of least unimportance…
- I didn’t get my ears pierced until I was 21. It wasn’t as life-changing as I anticipated.
- Recently I watched the entire series of The Hills while doing paperwork. Oddly enjoyable – but not enough fashion content for my taste.
- I watched all nine seasons of ANTM in one month. This is not recommended.
- I occasionally enjoy eating at venerable establishments with the Grumpy Owl.
- My favourite radio shows are This American Life, The Splendid Table, and The Age of Persuasion.
- My cat Mac will bite you. You probably should not pet him.
Its harder than it seems to tell if something is important or not. If you want, tag yourself and find out.
I thought of tagging Auntie Fashion… just because Auntie is one of those anonymous bloggers that I keep trying to identify and I need all the clues I can get, no matter how unimportant. Then I thought better of it.
All I can glean is that Auntie probably lives in Toronto but is originally from another province, has a CV similar to Lucinda McRuvy‘s that includes both television hosting and writing. She hates Marc Jacobs and Tyra Banks. She loves Tom Ford and Simon Doonan. She is a good blogger – Auntie Fashion is a fun read.
Any guesses? I’ve got one. But even though I loathe anonymity on the internet, I am hesitant to post my guess. I like the work of the person I think it is.
Anita and I are going to go watch Eleven Minutes at Hot Docs on Friday night. Watch the trailer to see the amazingness. Jay McCarroll‘s back and the stakes are higher! Instead of Tim Gunn, there is Kelly Cutrone! But mostly, a hundred and two minutes of Jay and the incredible New York City fashion contraption in action.
Tickets are cheap but the show time is really late.