March 3, 2009
click click – 03-03-09
Welcome to Click Click, the regular roundup of what I find worth clicking on the internet.
- Shoes are back! Source: WWWWD
- Anyone can learn to Make do and Mend.
- Gift of the Garb – a terrific photo story featuring the style of some of Toronto’s brightest beautiful people.
- The Grumpy Owl becomes a joiner and affiliates with Sayntly.
- Bits & Bobbins asks if street style site have “jumped the shark”?
- Ethical Style covers the activist side of the industry without being prescriptive.
- Molly Crabapple sketches the outsider’s view of fashion week in New York for Coilhouse.
- Belle IQ indulges me with another fashion-ed-analysis.
- Hipster Musings knits her own Rodarte-inspired sweater.
- Two Vancouver fashion bloggers and a photographer go to New York Fashion Week and blog the tale.
- Dailymotion has fashion week videos that fashion bloggers can use.
- The F-Word responds to my predictions.
Fashion blog karma for new friends! Thanks all –