September 15, 2009
click click – 15-09-09
Welcome to Click Click, the regular roundup of what I find worth clicking on the internet.
- Timo Rissanen explains the no-waste hoodie pattern, the same one I tried to guess at.
- Seth Godin puts attitude where it belongs – at the top of the hierarchy of success.
- The Katie Girls‘ Randi Bergman represents fashion bloggers on the Flare Top 30 Most Newsorthy Women… I’m new to the blog and I like what I see especially the header illustration by Lauren Tamaki.
- Want a job in fashion? Karl Lagerfeld tells Teen Vogue: “Are you ready to accept injustice? The idea of the fashion industry may look better from the outside. It can look like the world of dream jobs — for a very happy few.”
- Daddy Likey gets serious about the connection between our appearance and our attitudes. Great post.
- Worn Journal celebrates the Canadian Tuxedo.
- Fashion illustrators and fashion bloggers come together – finally Sketchbook offers a new magazine I’d love to flip through.
Karma for incoming linkers and commenters –
- Gwendolyne Hats – “This duo love colour and delight in dressing customers up in hats and scarves to look their very best.”
- Style Time – “A style, music and culture-inspired man working through his interests in writing, one post at a time”
- & For the Love of Fashion – “Live. Breathe. Speak. Eat. Dream. Crave. Need. Read. Write. Enjoy. Love. Create. Seek. Admire. ONLY FASHION. FOREVER! &, you know, other stuff too.”