August 19, 2009
click click – 19-08-09
Welcome to Click Click, the regular roundup of what I find worth clicking on the internet.
- Cute photo-inspired fashion illustration blog – P A P E R F A S H I O N
- FASHEMATICS!!! = wow something new in fashion blogland. A bit like a simplified version of The Fashioniste. Thanks Anita for the link.
- Jaka invites you to wave the flag for The Wholestyle Manifesto.
- My Edit gets the gift of printing plates, featuring vintage fashion illustrations.
- Fashion’s most enduring muse comes to the defense of gay men in fashion.
- Being in Canada, I can’t watch the promo for House of Jazmin… and it is probably for my own good.
- Hot pictures ladies love to look at… I think its something about the way the guys are touching the girls? Kate and Johnny via Dramatis Personae, Joseph and Claudia via Agent Lover, and Leighton and Ed via ONTD.
Karma for fine fashion blog friends!
- Saira’s Web Tools – “If the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning is eat a live frog, then nothing worse can happen for the rest of the day”
- Raymi the Minx – “this blog is awesome, it has been around the block a million times and is the most interesting thing you will ever look at. ever! always! forever!”
- Jesica Milton – “The Jesica Milton brand embodies a relaxed west coast take on ladylike sophistication.”
- Sewist’s Blog – “Welcome to my workroom for creativity…and all things fabric!!”