August 25, 2009
click click – 25-08-09
Welcome to Click Click, the regular roundup of what I find worth clicking on the internet.
- Julia Stiles Styles saves the environment through fashion design! Best – “Have you always been a designer?” “No, I’ve never designed… anything.”
- Paper Bags as Fashion Statements. Its like eating the corn and keeping the husk. And for once, a genuinely interesting trend.
- ‘Skanks’ Blogger Unmasked by Google Vows to Sue Company – Its hard to defend rights for wrongs.
- The Seven Vices of Highly Creative People. All come highly recommended.
- The Sunday Best has returned from his honeymoon and is back at blogging with a vengeance. Best – “Is it waterproof?”
- Laughing about haircuts and haircut conversations. I just got my Mom to cut my hair. I finally got rid of my “statement hair” and let her try and make it “even”.
- The Deadly Nightshades do a Make Sale at the Drake. “Come and get our Fall 2009 collection, buy some prints, drink some beers with us and we’ll show you how to party like a Nightshade.”
- The A-Z of Toronto socialites. Toronto has socialites!
Kudos and karma for friends of Final Fashion
- Cake or Death – We are the answer. Cake or Death is the hottest custom cake-art service in the GTA, with custom cakes to die for, there really is no question, only the answer.
- The Silk Worm – I find nothing more satisfying then being complimented on a piece of clothing, and being able to reply ‘I made it myself…..’