March 31, 2009
click click – 31-03-09
Welcome to Click Click, the regular roundup of what I find worth clicking on the internet.
- Professor Julian Roberts has written an instructional book about his freehand subtraction cutting technique.
- Jenn Woodall is a fashion student who goes to the same school I went to. She is also an illustrator – she is showing her new work in Toronto on April 6th at Insomnia.
- I am also really looking forward to seeing the grad collections at Mass Exodus on April 7 & 8. Though I have to say I am not thrilled with the poster – why did they have to use Papyrus!?
- You like Y/N/?, yes? Among the many yeses posted, I enjoyed this video which utterly out-hipsters itself.
- You love Agent Lover, right? She posts all the hotness, including a little ode to Joseph Gordon Levitt and 500 Days. For those who like pretty ladies, direct your eyes to Wanda Woodward.
- Yuppie Activist breaks down the playlists at LG Fashion Week with reviews and recommendations.
- Just when you think every kind of t-shirt has already been made, Ironic Sans comes up with a new idea.
- GIF love to Kate Bush – four four lets the weirdness in.
Plus, fashion blog karma, the regular roundup of all my commenters, readers and linkers.