December 1, 2009
new sponsor for December
Bijouxbead is a line of one-of-a-kind jewelry designed by Darlene Martin. Darlene is a friend of Anita‘s but I’ve never met her in person – I’m looking forward to meeting her at her Holiday collection launch this Saturday. (You should come too!) She also chose to use the illustration I made for her badge on her newly relaunched website – looking pretty!
Again, I am very grateful to have returning sponsors. Please check them out!
- LIV by Au Lit – gorgeous linens and housewares and chic casual clothing, available only in uptown Toronto.
- Fashion Crimes – fabulous dresses and accessories from the queen of crinolines, Pam Chorley, available only in downtown Toronto.
- PunkMedics – stripped-down simple skincare for vegans, the recently body-modified and other sensitive souls, shipped worldwide.
- Shopgirls – fashion and art boutique featuring some of Canada’s most creative fashion designers, plus so many fun events and workshops, available only in downtown Toronto.
- Gwendolyne Hats – unique and practical handcrafted works of art for your head, featuring fine materials and rare vintage buttons and trims. Available only in downtown Toronto.
- Toronto Fashion Incubator – the world’s first non-profit organization created to support entrepreneurs in the fashion industry, offering services and resources to members both in Toronto and across Canada.